The 8 Super Foods For Beautiful Skin
Good diet aids in having great skin. We all know that junk food can cause acne, but did you know that there are also foods that can give you gorgeous looking skin?
Here are the top 8 foods you need to have smooth, healthy skin:
1. Avocados – They are a good source of biotin and can help prevent dry skin and brittle hair and nails. They can also hydrate parched skin if you apply it topically.
2. Green Tea – Rich in polyphenols that act as antioxidants, they protect cells and body chemicals against damage caused by free radicals, and help prevent cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Tomatoes – The lycopene-rich tomato is considered a high-carotenoid fruit which help slow down cellular damage from free radicals. A study showed that tomato paste combined with olive oil, when applied daily, also helped prevent sunburn.
4. Salmon – Considered to slow down the aging process, salmon contains astaxanthin, a carotenoid that improves skin elasticity, so you’ll have fewer fine lines.
5. Eggs – Protein helps repair cells that have suffered free radical damage. Eggs, a complete source of protein, also contain biotin, an essential vitamin that protects against dry skin.
6. Pomegranate – When applied topically, this antioxidant-rich fruit may help skin create more collagen, while speeding healing.
7. Walnuts – Omega-3s are great for the skin and walnuts are a rich source of it. They help put shine in your hair and aid in making skin smoother and younger looking.
8. Beans – Another protein source, legumes help repair cells that have suffered free radical damage. During digestion, protein breaks down into amino acids, the building blocks of cells. Amino acids help to speed the repair and regeneration of skin cells and collagen.
Give your skincare products a hand. With these foods, you can significantly improve the quality of your skin.
Call Us On 03 5232 2448
The One Treatment For Beautiful Skin By Beauty Salon Colac – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
One factor that makes your skin look dry and dull is the sun. It can really deplete your skin of vitamins, minerals, water and oxygen.
There are several damaging effects when your skin can’t get enough oxygen.
- Your pores enlarge so they can breathe. But this also allows dirt and other elements to go into your skin.
- Your skin breaks out to flush out these toxins.
- Collagen and elastin break down which in turn causes lines and wrinkles to form.
- Broken capillaries or what is often called “spider-veins” occur. They are not dangerous but are very unsightly.
As we get older, the ability to absorb oxygen lessens. Skin dehydration occurs, causing your skin to get rougher, flakier and more wrinkles.
One way to solve skin dehydration is by getting a Hydra Facial. This treatment infuses your skin with oxygen, vitamins, minerals and water.
Unlike other “advanced” treatments, a Hydra Facial does not hurt and it does not have any side effects.
With your Hydra Facial, you can enjoy a youthful, glowing, beautiful skin every day.
The One Treatment For Beautiful Skin – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
Snacking For Beautiful Skin By Beauty Salon Colac – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
Did you know that snacking can actually be good for your skin? The trick is to eat the right foods every few hours to keep your blood sugar stable for fewer breakouts, rashes, and wrinkles.
What’s the secret? Well, for starters, do NOT skip meals! This just makes you tired and causes your body to store fat. When you finally do eat, your blood sugar goes sky high and your insulin level rises. And that means more oil production and the release of more male sex hormones. (In case you’re wondering, that’s a bad thing!)
Now before you run out and buy a bunch of rice cakes and pretzels, which break down quickly in your body, know this. The best snacks for your skin contain fiber, protein, and healthy fats, allowing you to maintain a steady blood sugar level.
Does that mean snacking has to be boring? Only if you consider strawberries dipped in dark chocolate boring! Include small packs of dried cherries and almonds, too.
Love your skin and it will love you back!
Snacking For Beautiful Skin – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
How To Make Dull Skin Beautiful Again
By Beauty Salon Colac
Call Us On 03 5232 2448
How To Make Dull Skin Beautiful Again By Beauty Salon Colac – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
You can blame it on stress, the weather change, or you wore the wrong lipstick color today, but it just seems like your skin doesn’t look right. Make-up doesn’t look natural and then there are the signs of aging.
Crow’s feet, sun damage, lip wrinkles, and brown spots can rob you of your confidence and your natural beauty.
There’s no need to let that happen. Pro peels rejuvenate your skin and improve the texture. Lip and eye wrinkles fade, brown spots retreat and blackheads are banished.
But it gets even better. The fast pace of every day life, not drinking enough water or exercising, can make your skin look dull, even sluggish. A Pro peel rejuvenates your skin, restoring a youthful glow.
And that’s in addition to the other anti-aging benefits! If you’re ready for smoother, softer, younger skin, you owe it to yourself to talk to us about Pro peel.
How To Make Dull Skin Beautiful Again – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
Beautiful Skin In 5 Minutes?
By Beauty Salon Colac
Call Us On 03 5232 2448
Beautiful Skin In 5 Minutes? By Beauty Salon Colac – Call Us On 03 5232 2448
Seems too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well, before you write it off as just another pipe dream, take a look at the simple steps you can do to get your skin glowing.
Wear sunscreen all year. We simply can’t say this enough. If you want to minimize existing sun damage and prevent further damage to your skin, wear sunscreen. Choose a high SPF, even if you aren’t going to be outdoors a lot or the day is overcast.
We have moisturizers that already have a high quality SPF. Plus, we can help you choose one that’s perfect for your skin. No guessing games!
Use The Right Skin Care Products. Do you know the difference between dry skin and dehydrated skin? Products that are too heavy will make your skin break out, if you don’t understand these skin conditions.
Oily skin needs a moisturizer, but just like other skin conditions, it has to be very specific. The product should not make your skin feel oily. Giving your skin what it needs makes it glow! This is why a skin consult is so valuable.
Exfoliate And Mask. These are both terrific anti-aging steps! You can easily exfoliate in the shower and add masking once on the weekend. Done!
Don’t forget to choose plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as lean proteins in your diet. These are great skin rejuvenators. Processed foods really wreck your skin!
It really doesn’t take a lot of effort to get your skin glowing; it just takes good habits repeated over and over again.
If you stray, don’t worry. That’s called life! Just get back on the right path tomorrow.
Beautiful Skin In 5 Minutes? – Call Us On 03 5232 2448